Friday, December 9, 2011

Prezi in the Classroom

I learned about Prezi presentations about a year or two ago and recently in the past few months I have been using it for all sorts of things. Now, you're probably scratching your head going what's a prezi. If your not then kudos! Prezi is a website that let's you create presentations in a whole new way. They're fresh and professional and have impressed my boss and my Professor. The program lets you zoom in and out and pan a screen effortlessly. It helps captivate your audience and make your presentation a little more interesting.

I started using it to present new ideas and goals at my internship on social media and recently just created one on my findings from a research project. One of the reasons I have been so drawn to it was that I didn't have power point on my computer. If you don't have access to Power point, but have access to the Internet than I challenge you to try making a Prezi!

No comments:

Post a Comment