Monday, October 24, 2011

What it's like to be a senior at SMC

Most people probably don't think about their senior year, especially if they are seniors in high school! Well welcome to the world of being super busy, getting to take classes that you love, having closer  relationship with some of your professors, and living with some of your close friends!

I have a packed semester of classes, but they all are about something that interests me and are helpful for what I want to do after college. A few professors in my major have also become very helpful and people I go to for advice and to talk about various things.And I get to live in the 300s with some of my close friends ..somewhere I dreamed of living when I was just a first year.

I tend to spend the majority of my time doing/studying things that I love like Anthropology, Volunteers for Peace (my internship), and rock climbing! I also get to experiment with food and cook up family meals with my close friends/room-mates. It's nice having your own space, still be part of a community even in your fourth year at school and loving the place you began calling home four years ago!


Here are some pictures of my home and a look at what it is like to be a senior!
My Room

My view!



Family Room

Kitchen





No comments:

Post a Comment