Saturday, October 22, 2011

Things I miss from abroad

A year ago I was abroad in the beautiful land of Firenze (Florence, Italy) embracing the romantic culture, divine food, and the best semester ever! Every once and a while or maybe more regularly I drift off and recollect about my trip and I start to think of some of my favorite things. My favorite things lead me to missing them so I comprised a list of what I miss!

-Dried kiwi
-Listening to podcasts daily
-Wandering around the city
-Going to museums and learning about new things
-Weekend adventures to far off lands, cities, or new parts of Florence
-Speaking in Italian
-Walking a mile to class .....sometimes I miss this
-Espresso
-Gusta Pizza
-Gelato
-The Duomo
-My rooftop terrace
- The many David  statues
-Travelling around by train, plane, public transportation
-Slowing down the pace of life
-Not walking around on my phone all the time
-My Signora
-Buying my food fresh and daily
-Feeling like anything is possible


My favorite bakery on my street!

David!

No comments:

Post a Comment