Monday, December 13, 2010

How much planning did you have to do in order to study abroad?

In order to study abroad there is a little bit of planning that is involved but your advisor and Peggy in the study abroad office can help you. Generally it's making sure you can complete all your LSR's and fulfill your major in time to graduate. They'll give you a packet with steps of what you need to do and when it's all due. There is even a checklist which was helpful. It may look intimidating at first, but it wasn't that bad and Peggy and your advisor are their to help! If you have no idea where you want to study no worries just make an appointment with Peggy and by the end of your meeting you'll know or have an idea. The school just makes sure you have a plan to complete everything by the end of your four years. I highly recommend studying abroad because it has been the best 4 months and I would have never gotten to have this experience if I hadn't gone. I hope I answered your question, but if your still uncertain keep asking me questions!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment