Sunday, August 12, 2012

Revamped

Welcome back! I have revamped my blog to better fit my new out of college lifestyle.I hope to share what I am up to whether I am cooking a delicious meal or starting a Do It Yourself project. I love having projects and making things to add to my little apartment.

This summer has been a blast and has been flying by so fast. I went to India right after graduation as part as a service trip through the school. After my world wind of a trip, I came back recovered from poison Ivy and culture shock and jumped into being a camp counselor again! What's better then working outside in Vermont in the summer with an awesome staff and some hilarious kids? The camp is run through Petra Cliffs a rock climbing gym in Burlington. My job has allowed me to relax and start thinking what I want to do with the rest of my life! I will keep you updated about the answer to that ever long looming question. Vermont's weather has been exceptional providing endless warm sunny weather and some exciting summer storms. Just yesterday I went out on a friends boat and we blasted Grace Potter and swam around before a storm rolled in! Get ready for my new blog and what I have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment