Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My POW 2 Experience

Hey, so I got back from POW 2 a few days ago and had an amazing experience. I didn't go on POW as an incoming freshmen so, I got to experience it for the very first time along with the other incoming first years.

During the three days, we experienced beautiful sunny weather and starry nights in Stowe at the Round Hearth. The Round Hearth, is a ski resort which was cozy and had some pretty awesome Adirondack chairs outside that were a great to relax in and get to know some pretty cool people.

I don't want to spoil the weekend for anyone who has not experienced it by sharing all the details, but I will say that it was a very relaxing time to get to know some incoming students, some upper upperclassmen and faculty. The faculty were very helpful and I wish I had known some of the things they shared before coming to school. There was also plenty of time to play and feel like little kids again! Overall, it was a successful few days spent with some SMC students and faculty that I was glad to be apart of.




No comments:

Post a Comment