Sunday, April 4, 2010

About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Beth and I'm a sophomore at Saint Michael's College! I'm an English and Anthropology/Sociology double major! Let me tell you where I come from and what I love to do!


Well, I was born in California and lived there for a short time. I moved to Hillsborough, New Jersey for three years, then moved and lived in Marshfield, Massachusetts for six years before moving back to Hillsborough, New Jersey. Senior year, I took a plunge and had an adventure moving to Tennessee right outside of Nashville! So home is now in Tennessee and I love going home as much as I can and savoring sweet tea and southern cuisine. Family is very important to me and I have an older sister, Megan, a wonderful Mom and a terrific Dad along with our puppies, Molly & Rory (we video chat sometimes!) I love all these states and am lucky to have gotten to live in all these people and meet such wonderful people.

Some of you might say,"Why Vermont and Saint Michael's College?" Well I have fallen in love with Vermont ever since I have visited my sister, Megan, at SMC and it has always felt like home. I love the mountains, I love Burlington and all it has to offer!

I am a Wilderness Leader at school and love rock climbing, kayaking, ice climbing, hiking, snowshoeing, and skiing. I'm an editor on our lit magazine the Onion River, a tour guide, and I love participating in M.O.V.E. trips as often as I can. I also enjoy reading, writing, going on adventures, singing in the shower, yoga, kick-boxing, and trying something new even if it scares me.

Next semester, fall 2010, I will be studying abroad in Florance, Italy. I will be with the program API studying at Le Scuola de Medici. I can't wait to blog about all my experiences and share my photos and passion for the Italian culture!
Font size


Follow me and learn a lot more about me and my adventures at Saint Mike's !
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment